Valkyrie is Making Serious Drinks
Because there are so many unique attributes that make Valkyrie great, I have decided to list them rather than make one long run-on sentence.
1. Extremely talented bartenders/ artists. Their experience, creativity, technique, precision, and attention to detail makes them the best around.
2. Multiple made from scratch ingredients such as my favorite- Ginger beer actually brewed and fermented in house.
Moscow Mule- Ginger beer, vodka, lime in a copper mug
3. Great location in the Brady District within a block of many excellent restaurants such as The Tavern on Brady and Phryme. We generally go there to have a drink or three before dinner.
4. Chalkboard behind the bar used to list cocktails, beer and wine by the glass selections with a library ladder used to write on it because it’s about ten feet tall.
5. Cool ice cubes- Perfect block shaped cubes create an old fashioned look to new fashioned drinks.
This is definitely the culture that Tulsa needs!
P.S. to the owner- Please open another one in downtown Broken Arrow! I’ll build your website for you in exchange for unlimited Moscow Mule’s.
Address- 13 E Brady St, Tulsa, OK 74103