Valkyrie is Making Serious Drinks
Valkyrie is making serious drinks in the Brady district of downtown Tulsa. It is rather small and depending on the night may even have a line out front to get in. They don’t serve food allowing them to focus all of their energy on absolutely perfect cocktails. The owner will not allow private parties because he wants anyone to be welcome on any given night.
Because there are so many unique attributes that make Valkyrie great, I have decided to list them rather than make one long run-on sentence.
1. Extremely talented bartenders/ artists. Their experience, creativity, technique, precision, and attention to detail makes them the best around.
2. Multiple made from scratch ingredients such as my favorite- Ginger beer actually brewed and fermented in house.
Moscow Mule- Ginger beer, vodka, lime in a copper mug
3. Great location in the Brady District within a block of many excellent restaurants such as The Tavern on Brady and Phryme. We generally go there to have a drink or three before dinner.
4. Chalkboard behind the bar used to list cocktails, beer and wine by the glass selections with a library ladder used to write on it because it’s about ten feet tall.
5. Cool ice cubes- Perfect block shaped cubes create an old fashioned look to new fashioned drinks.
This is definitely the culture that Tulsa needs!
P.S. to the owner- Please open another one in downtown Broken Arrow! I’ll build your website for you in exchange for unlimited Moscow Mule’s.
Address- 13 E Brady St, Tulsa, OK 74103