Cheddar Cheese Stuffed Popovers
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of milk
2 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp of salt
6 one inch cubes of cheddar cheese
Final Yield: 6 medium sized popovers
1. Mix or whisk all ingredients together until a smooth batter forms.
2. Spray your popover pan or muffin pan with oil.
3. Fill each section 1/4 full with the batter.
4. Add a 1 inch chunk of cheddar cheese to each section (as you can see I started with a smaller piece and then decided to add more).
5. Add more batter on top to cover the cheese. Each slot should be approximately 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes. Do not open the oven or they will deflate.
7. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F without opening the oven and cook another 15 minutes.